Gas Station in Jacksonville Florida
Beach BLVD 70,000 CPD
- 1.18 acre (51,428 sf) lot of commercial land with frontage on major 6-lane highway (HWY 90).
- This property offers huge redevelopment opportunity for a national retailer as a NNN tenant.
- This site is currently a closed 10-pump gas station with a convenience store (4,648 sf).
- There is also potential to renovate the existing gas station and re-open.
- The land is zoned CCG-2 (Commercial Community/General-2 District). See the document below for zoning details.
- The Annual Average Daily Traffic is 59,000 vehicles.
- The Duval County Property Appraiser increased the Just Market Value from $763,500 to $1,145,200 in 2018.
- Property Appraiser
- Appraised Value $1.1MM so this is a great deal either to refurbish the existing gas station or tear-down for a repurpose